English for the Knowledge Society
STEP 1. MATRICULATE!
You must complete the Matriculation Online Form and send us a digital copy of your official ID (passport, IFE ID, Professional License, CURP, etc.), then you must pay the total value of the course. This can be via Paypal or by other methods.
STEP 2. LOG IN THE FORMATION PLATFORM
On the starting date of the course, the participant can log into the platform with the Username and Password that we will send via e-mail. The access to the platform is conditioned to the coverage of the payment. Once you’re into the platform, you must fulfill a form of autoevaluation checking your previous knowledge. This is quite important to determinate the goals over the course and offer you a better assistance and support during the sessions.
STEP 3. FORMING ACTIVITIES
The platform will guide every participant according to the goals he must accomplish on the displayed activities. The Online Teleworkshops provide support on the construction of final products, with the straight support of an expert trainer on the area. At the beginning of the course, we offer a General Teleworkshop, explaining the working method and the use of the platform.
STEP 4. PROGRESS
The course is divided in sessions. Every session lasts between 15 days and a month, in order to achieve a concrete product, applicable to the working environment. As the group advances through the session’s activities and work on the presentation of a product that meets the required quality standard, we keep advancing to the next sessions.
STEP 5. EVALUATION
At the end of the session, we deliver a feedback report about the fulfilled goals, the improvement areas and the product evaluation. The evaluations are practical, centered on relevant aspects of the professional exercise. We count with the possibility to improve.
STEP 6. CERTIFICATION
At the end of the course, every participant receives a Certificate that endorses the completion and approval of the activities. This is delivered with an achievement report, opportunity areas and final grades, which is quite useful to enrich the CV or resume of the participant.
- How many hours per week should I dedicate to this course?
- On average, participants should study 12 hours per week. On the platform, you must log in at least twice per week and fulfill the tasks that your trainer has assigned to you.
- Who endorses this course?
- The course is proportioned by CIFE Corporation, a forming and research institution with its headquarters in USA: The Certification is only valid for participation on the course. The Certificates are valid to the Degree processes on CIFE Mexico.
- How can I pay the course?
- You can pay with Paypal, Credit and Debit card, Bank transfer or Money order. Transactions via Paypal are safe and supported.
- When I could access the activities?
- Once you’re matriculated and the payment is done, you can start the course on the specified date. It’s needed for you to work with learning partners to generate a collaborative process.
- What is a blended-training course?
- The blended-training works part-time on the platform and part-time under the face-to-face scheme, depending on the need of institutions or enterprises. We work with groups of 40 people, at least.
- How are structured the face-to-face courses?
- The face-to-face courses are implemented under convention with organizations and institutions. The group must be of a minimum of 40 people. Generally, this courses lasts between two and four days.
- Is there a vacation period considered during the courses?
- Only according to the official calendar of holidays in Mexico. On Holy Week and Christmas, it is given a two-week vacation period.